1. Why is it that the President's advisors give her so many misleading advises?
2. Why is it that there seems to be no improvement in the President's fight against corruption no matter the change she makes
3. Why is it that the President keeps recycling the same people at different places as though there are no other qualified people around?
4. Why is it that many officials are building Big! Big! Houses that seem to cost far more than their incomes?
5. Why is it that some officials leave government services with their cars and salaries in tow?
6. Why is it that corrupt or questionable officials leave and become consultants?
7. Why is it that it's taken so long to complete renovations on the Executive Mansion?
8. Why is it that the government is not responsive to the need for mass public transportation?
9. Why is it that the Poverty Reduction Strategy (PRS) is not popular with the masses?
10.Why is it that so many people have not heard of the PRS in the interior?
11.Why is it that the PRS seems to be a joke or source of chopping for some officials?
12. Why is it that only 6 to 7 percent of the PRS deliverables have been met?
13.Why is it that so many big acronyms are used on government projects and other services with very little achievements?
14.Why is it that officials are not held responsible for the misapplication of several millions of county development funds?
15.Why is it that young people easily get bore with assignments?
16.Why is it that creativity seems to be at the lowest among the youths?
17.Why is it that many college students find it easier for someone else to do their assignments rather than sitting down and doing it?
18.Why is it that young people rather older people give and give but receive nothing in return?
19.Why is it that young people expect everything to be so easy in life?
20.Why is it that older folks expect so much out of a generation that knows nothing but warfare?
21.Why is it that older folks think that children are properties?
22.Why is it that older people assume that all young people are the same?
23.Why is it that older people trust younger people but usually end up disappointed?
24.Why is it that older people expect this generation to give up a seat on a bus or in public place for an older person, woman, or pregnant woman?
25. Why is it that when you give little task to people to do, they find so many excuses not to do it, but would jump at it if it were money you were dishing out?