Working at the Hollister is a dream come true for many people. The brand is known for its unique style, and anyone who enjoys wearing Hollister clothing can enjoy working there as well. If you’ve ever wondered how much it pays to be a model or brand representative at Hollister, we’ll answer that question here.
Hollister models, or brand representatives, make a decent wage.
You may be thinking, “That sounds like a lot of money for just modeling and wearing clothes.” And you’re right! But it’s important to remember that there are also some hours spent doing other tasks, such as studying the brand and making sales.
As a Hollister brand representative, you will make an hourly wage of between $11 and $11.50 per hour. This number can vary depending on where you live and how long you’ve been working for the company—but regardless, it’s more than most people make at their first job out of high school (which is usually around minimum wage).
Hollister models are expected to wear Hollister clothing while they work, though they can bring their own if they prefer something different from what is provided by the company. Brand representatives typically work 20 hours per week on average; however, some new hires may need additional training before working full time in stores or online customer service centers.
The hourly wage for brand representatives can be as high as $11.00 an hour.
The hourly wage for brand representatives can be as high as $11.00 an hour, but the average rate is closer to $9.00 an hour. The hourly wage depends on your experience level, which is determined by how many years you’ve been working for Hollister and your performance rating with the company.
- Experience level 1: between 0-6 months
- Experience level 2: between 6-18 months
- Experience level 3: between 18-30 months
- Experience level 4: over 30 months
Models are expected to wear Hollister clothing during their shifts.
The Hollister model job description states that you will be expected to wear the clothing from the brand that you’re modeling for. In other words, if you have an interview at Hollister, expect that they’ll want to see what you would look like in their clothes and how well your body type fits their brand aesthetic.
This is important because it gives them a sense of whether or not they can work with your body type or if they need someone else who might fit better into their clothes. It also allows them to see how well the clothes will fit on individuals with different heights and body shapes.
The people who fill these positions use this opportunity as a way of learning more about themselves while also gaining valuable experience in modeling and working with different types of fabrics.
Brand representatives work 20 hours a week on average.
- Average number of hours per week: 20
- How many hours you can expect to work in a week: You’ll be working roughly 20 hours per week.
- How many hours you can expect to work in a year: If you assume that you’re working the average amount, then your yearly schedule would look something like this:
Month 1 = 60 hours; Month 2 = 60 hours; Month 3 = 60 hours; Month 4 = 20 hours (vacation).
It’s possible to make a living working at Hollister if you are a model or brand representative.
Working at Hollister can be an excellent way to make money while still in school. The company has three types of jobs that most often pay well, and each one requires different skills:
- Brand Representatives are essentially sales associates who work on commission. They are expected to sell the clothes and accessories in their store, which pays between $5 and $11 per hour depending on the store’s location. A typical day might involve greeting customers, helping them find what they’re looking for, ringing up purchases at checkout counters and cleaning up if necessary—but it’s important to note that brand representatives don’t actually stock or fix merchandise themselves (a separate category called “operations” does that). To become a brand representative yourself, you’ll need basic customer service experience as well as good communication skills so you can understand what customers want from their shopping experience—and be able to give it to them!
In conclusion, you can make a living working for Hollister. The hourly wage can be as high as $11.00 an hour and models are expected to wear Hollister clothing during their shifts. Brand representatives work 20 hours a week on average. This is great news for anyone who wants to get started in this field!
Disclaimer : We do not have accurate information and this is only an estimate based on market reports.